Energy Monitoring for Facilities Management
We provide the tools to get information out of energy data, allowing you to focus on service delivery. We get the right information to the right people at the right time, allowing those who need to act to do so in an informed way and ensure that those who need to report don’t get any nasty surprises.
Administration of reporting against contract and legislation is a time consuming and costly process.
We automate the administration of data collection, analysis and reporting allowing you to;
- Invest time in operating the contract and achieve savings, not in administering data.
- Understand and prove the ROI of remedial action.
- Automate exception communication, enabling action that is timely and appropriate.
Keeping the tenant and landlord happy can be difficult. Good communication and transparency are fundamental to a successful relationship.
We help you keep everyone happy by helping you;
- Identify saving opportunities which do not breach comfort requirements or contract obligations.
- Share information with all parties in a way they can understand, so they feel part of the process not a victim of it.
If operated well Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) can provide significant revenue generation for you through gain share. Run badly they will erode contract profit.
We help you improve gain share:
- Right people, right information, right time. Acting on information as it happens, mitigates loss, it also helps ensure the link between action and consequence is understood.
- Automate, Automate, Automate. You and your staff have day jobs, automating collection and reporting ensures valuable time is spent driving change not driving Excel™
- Understand the rules. EPC performance is often measured against a number of changing factors, use, weather, time of day. We automate this reporting for you.
- We enable sharing of information with stakeholders. Transparency is often half the battle when balancing consumption against satisfaction.
We are here throughout your cost saving journey. Our friendly team is here to help answer any questions or provide information you need. Call 01494 435106.
Interserve is one of the world’s foremost support services and construction companies. Find out how they use Optimal Monitoring to reduce customers’ utility consumption.
How it works
We help identify the areas that need to be monitored
We use various technologies to capture the data needed automatically, including; BMS systems, utility provided exports and specialised real-time data logging equipment. No more missed readings, no more decimal points in the wrong place, no more updating spreadsheets or visits to meters buried in a cobweb filled room in the basement.
Deliver the right information to the right people
Reporting is automatic and timely. It is built to your requirements, using our unique and bespoke report building tool. It is informative, providing identification of exceptions as they happen.
Reporting can work along complex time of use rules, as well as being influenced by external factors such as weather, occupancy and use.
Reports are delivered by email, real-time web displays and smart device friendly info pages, so all stakeholders are informed and engaged in the process.
Engage and adapt
Energy success is a team game, not a conflict. Engaging with all stakeholders through simple to digest displays and reporting ensures all parties act to a common goal, supporting the necessary compromises.
Any energy reduction strategy needs to adapt as situations change. We provide tools to allow for change. Reporting is made in the system not selected from a list, putting you in control of a smarter decision making process.